Sunday, January 9, 2011

The desire of my heart

"Trust in the LORD and do good; dwell in the land and cultivate faithfulness. Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this: He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun." ~Psalm 37:3-6

Thailand has grown in my heart like wildfire. The more I learn about this country and this cause, the more I am convinced that this is exactly where I should be. I am so grateful that the LORD knows me better than I know myself! This journey has already taught me how much I want to walk in the way He is directing. How much else have I missed trying to do things my own way?

I was talking to Katie earlier this week - she has been telling her friends about my journey as well. She was speaking with a girl who has known her for a while. After hearing Katie's update, her friend said - 'wait, is this the sister who was in Arizona that we were praying for!?' :) - Reflecting on how much God has done in my life the last few years. So grateful for His love...

Praying that He would continue to go ahead of me. One month left and still a lot of details and logistics that need to come together. My heart is already there...

No comments:

Post a Comment