Thursday, November 24, 2011

ThAnKsGivInG

I like food… a lot. Most people know this about me. Food is one of the things I miss about home (all of you that talk about Chipotle and post pictures of the food you made for dinner on your Facebook status’ kill me…).
This year – Thanksgiving in Thailand is still about food J and thanks to some of the other local missionaries we had all the traditional dishes!!!...
But more than that, I also want it to be marked by thankfulness. The girls in our homes call Thanksgiving “Thanks God Day” since clearly they don’t really care about pilgrims and turkey on the other side of the world. Everyone in this home, myself included, has so much to be thankful for. 
 
A House Full of Amazing Girls
(photo credit to Heather Hurt, Calluna Photography - www.callunaphotograpy.com)
The fact that my passion is my job!
 
A LORD who delights in giving us the desires of our heart
(photo credit to Heather Hurt, Calluna Photography - www.callunaphotograpy.com)
Precious Faces
 
Sunrises in Paradise
(photo credit to Heather Hurt, Calluna Photography - www.callunaphotograpy.com)
Solid Rock - A Jesus Church - a fellowship that is after the heart of God, and has changed mine <3
Lovely, Wonderful Friends

Not to mention REDEEMING LOVE <3, my FAMILY & FRIENDS back home, 
and the other million things I don't have space to post...

No comments:

Post a Comment